Custom DVD Slideshows
Are you thinking about starting a project? We would love to help you. Snoop through our DVD Slideshow Samples to get an idea of what you might be looking for. To follow is a list of instructions that you will need to complete to get your movie started.
1. Decide what type of slideshow you are interested in and who it is for. Do you want it to have sections? A certain theme? How long would you like it to be? Is it to be chronological or random?
2. Decide the design: All movies have a beginning, a middle and an end. Leave it to us to create something special, or let us know if you have any ideas of your own that you would like us to implement.
3. Decide on the type of music: Choose a type of music that the movie recipient enjoys the most. Instrumental music is often a good choice and is the least distracting, however jazz, or pop, rock and sentimental can be fantastic choices as well.
4. Decide on the pictures: Go through your pictures and find the ones that you want to use. It’s a good idea to get as much variety as you can with your picture choices. Transfer these pictures to a CD or memory stick, or gather together the photo albums and bring them in to be scanned. Video clips and original documents can be used as well … almost anything can be included in your show.
5. Decide on the words: Write down anything that you want to be written into the video. PRINT out the names, and / or dates that you wish to include.
Now give us a call or send us an email! Your project is ready to go!